The MTC Federal Credit Union 20.6 Just4Kicks
Have you ever thought marathons would be much more fun if they were only 20 miles long? Do you need a quality training run for a future marathon that is fully supported with transportation, aid stations, medical support and traffic control? Have you ever wanted to do a 20 mile run through beautiful countryside and an award-winning horse ranch that finished at the 50 yard line inside a stadium?
If you answered yes to any of these questions - the A2A 20.6 Just4Kicks run is for you!
Check out the course - you begin at the A2A Marathon start line at historic Turner Falls and run alongside the marathon runners through the Bar Nothin' horse ranch and continue south on scenic Hwy 77 until mile 19. BUT, when the marathon runners turn East for that last 10k in Regional Park, you happily turn left and cruise to the finish inside Noble Stadium. (In the interest of sportsmanship, please refrain from waving bye-bye to them and don't let them see you smirk!)
Additional Race Details:
- All courses are open with traffic, fluid and medical support for 6 hours.
- Runners must ride the official A2A buses to start line.
- Aid stations serving water and Gatorade are located are located at start line and at one mile intervals.
- Porta-johns are located at start line and near every water stop.
- Medical aid will be available at every third water stop and at Finish Line.
- No race day registration for this event.
In accordance with USATF insurance regulations, please note that no pets, strollers, skates, bicycles or wheeled vehicles of any kind are allowed on the course.
Every finisher receives a dry-weave shirt and medal.